+1

IQANrun for tablets 5.02 released

Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago updated by C. Drouaud 5 years ago 6

IQANrun for tablets 5.02 is now available in App Store/Google Play. New features are:

• Pro features are now available as an in-app purchase also on Android
  • Support for 5.02 project and clone files
  • Password manager with support for safe passwords (for Android, added in 5.01 for iOS)
  • Additional CSV file attached mail when sending log (for Android, added in 5.01 for iOS)

Another change is that Dropbox support has been removed. We recommend you use the built-in Files app on iOS or a file explorer of your choice on Android. These file managers have support for Dropbox and many other cloud storage providers, e.g. Google Drive, OneDrive, and iCloud Drive.

On iOS you will find your IQANrun folder under Locations > On My iPad > IQANrun. Use the Files app to move files to and from this folder.

On Android the same folder is found under (Internal memory) > Documents > IQAN Files. There are a number of file explorers available on Google Play if your Android device does not have one installed already, e.g. FX or Solid Explorer.

Download on the App Store     Get it on Google Play

unfortunately the app does not appear to be currently compatible with my Samsung S8, what version of Android has it been tested with? 

Unfortunately, this app is only available for tablets.  The Samsung S8 isn't compatible because it is a phone.

I have tried to purchase the Pro version for iPad and it will not let me purchase.  I get an error telling me to contact Apple Support when I go through the purchase process.  I can purchase other apps on this tablet.

I have opened a ticket in support on this forum.

Please make sure in-app purchases are allowed on your device.

It is.  I can purchase other apps on the device.

Hello, 

I have a problem with my purchase. Sometimes it is not restored and when I click on Purchase/restore Pro, it does'nt work. Only solution I found is to de-install and re-install the app, by the way losing all my passwords. 

Is it a know problem ?