Fixed

5.04.8 window will not scroll up when switching function groups

J C. Crow 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 4

IQAN5.04_Bug.PNG

I recently updated from 5.03 to 5.04. When switching between a larger function groups  to a smaller on it will not allow you to scroll up to the top of the function group.  It locks the window with it scrolled down below the top of the view.

I also noticed channel blocks moving on the work space after editing properties. 

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED
Satisfaction mark by J C. Crow 5 years ago
Under review

Thanks for posting the image of the function group scroll bar. 

For the channels that appear to be moved, there is another post about this here. The don't actually move, the problem is that they are redrawn in the wrong place. This happens when changing window scaling, e.g. using the zoom feature introduced in 5.04.

When you change FG from large to small and end up far below the code, just double click on the background and the window scrolls up.

There is another quirk, when you are working on code at the very bottom of a large FG the code frame will appear over the channels you working with so you have to scroll down to see the channels and when the code frame disappears the FG reposition it self again.

Fixed

Fixed in 6.00 

(will come in 5.05 also)