Fixed

IQAN 4 bugs

ksilovich 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 6

I found a few bugs/annoyances in the new IQAN 4 design.

1)

I can not get any program to simulate. If I click run in Design or if I open it up straight from simulate I am getting this error.

Image 270

2)

The other annoyance is with the bottom Object List dialog box. Is there a way to pin it to stay open no matter what. It will close when you click on the background of the function group. IQAN 3 it never closed, and I prefer it that way.

Ran into another issue today.
When deleting a Finite State Machine I received this error.

I could reproduce the issue with deleting the FSM channel by right clicking on the FSM in the project manager tree and selecting delete. It works if you delete it by from the function group view instead.

For the first issue with the simulator it would be great if you could send the details by clicking on "Mail bug report" in the dialog. That way we get more details of the issue.

Bug has been emailed - Case 28414

Thanks for the bug report. The issue seems to be an FSM channel without any states in it. If you can locate that channel and add a default state it should be possible to simulate.

We'll add a check in the next version of IQANdesign to make sure that all FSM channels have a default state.

Fixed

Bug fixed in 4.01. Option to keep function inspector open will be added in 4.02.