Answered

image iso on md3

Masia Jean-Baptiste 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 9 years ago 4
Hello
It's possible to use a ISO image on the MD3 ?
Because i can't .

Best regards
Jean-Baptiste
RGDH
Develloper for IQan system

Answer

Answer
Yes, this is possible. To make the ISO symbols work on the MD3, they must be specified as BMP.

When using a BMP on the MD3, it will be automatically compressed, so size of the image is not that much of an issue.
For the MD4 however, the original file format is kept, and on the MD4 is best to always use PNG.

Although you do specifiy a file format for the ISO sympols, the option to export the images from the project file is grayed out by IQANdesign for these images. This is due to license restrictions.
GOOD, I'M SATISFIED
Satisfaction mark by Masia Jean-Baptiste 9 years ago
I specify an image without white background
Answer
Yes, this is possible. To make the ISO symbols work on the MD3, they must be specified as BMP.

When using a BMP on the MD3, it will be automatically compressed, so size of the image is not that much of an issue.
For the MD4 however, the original file format is kept, and on the MD4 is best to always use PNG.

Although you do specifiy a file format for the ISO sympols, the option to export the images from the project file is grayed out by IQANdesign for these images. This is due to license restrictions.
Thank
I had not seen background color.