Answered

How to add IQAN Connect license on IQANGo

Theleo De Bruyn 4 years ago in IQANgo updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 4 years ago 3

Hi

I want to use my phone to connect to a machine via internet. I bought 10 Licenses but i cant find where to enter them in the IQANGo app? Can someone help me please.

Best regards

Theleo De Bruyn

Answer

Answer
Answered

You can use IQANgo to connect to a machine via Internet. When you receive your IQANconnect license, there is a license file attached to the email. Click that file and open it in IQANgo to add it. Sometimes this does not work on Android for different reasons. To resolve that, save the file in the folder “Documents/IQANgo Files”. Then start IQANgo and go to “Manage Files”. Select the license file and install it using the menu in the top right corner. 

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED
Satisfaction mark by Theleo De Bruyn 4 years ago

The IQAN connect licenses are for the PC applications and should be added there.  You can add them in the Communication menu, Connect Remote.  The resulting dialog box will check if there are any existing licesnses, and you can click the Add button to add the ones you purchased.

IQANgo is used to bridge the IQAN system to the internet during a Remote Assistance session.

okay I understand that, but why  is there an option ''internet'' in the IQANGo app with a link to the license buy page?

Answer
Answered

You can use IQANgo to connect to a machine via Internet. When you receive your IQANconnect license, there is a license file attached to the email. Click that file and open it in IQANgo to add it. Sometimes this does not work on Android for different reasons. To resolve that, save the file in the folder “Documents/IQANgo Files”. Then start IQANgo and go to “Manage Files”. Select the license file and install it using the menu in the top right corner.