Is there a new MD3 display?
Kevin 8 years ago • updated by Johan Lidén (Product manager) 8 years ago • 4
Im sure I have read somewhere on this site about an MD3 M32? is this a different display from part number 20072409?
Customer support service by UserEcho
The new version is called IQAN-MD3-M15 and has the part number 20077793.
You can read about the needed SW versions for it here: http://forum.iqan.se/topic/745358-iqan-md3-recommended-sw-versions/
Cplease sned me the links to the updated manuals (if different from original MD3 info on iqan.com)
Redesign has resulted in:
Instruction book and datasheet is in the process of being updated.
- New improved display element
- New PCBA
- New improved USB driver
- New Bios
- New IQANdesign 2.63 and 3.15
- Improved display performance with better viewing angle, contrast and backlight.
- New display element is not transflective.
- No polarization limitation in landscape orientation.
- Dimensions and installation is the same between old and new version.
- Pin configuration is the same.
- Application SW needs to be upgrades to 2.63 or 3.15.
- Same module in IQANdesign.