Fixed

IQAN 4.03.27 - Qcode Errors

ksilovich 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 5

With the new Iqan 4.03.27, the qcode window now re-formats all my code if I try to add some code in it. I never had this issue with 4.02.

Example, I had a functional code, and went to add a variable at the top of the qcode, and it did this.

Image 429

We are not able to reproduce this error and have not seen it during our testing. Would it be possible to send the 4.02 project file to us so that we can investigate the reason for this? If you don't want to share your complete project, maybe you could export one of the function groups or channels with this problem from 4.02.

You can send the file using this link: https://iqan.sharefile.com/filedrop

Video and Sample code sent. It seems to happen when I type in the "_"

Thanks for the files and description. Now I could reproduce it as well. It is probably related to that the "_" is also used to wrap a line in Qcode, i.e. if you want to continue the expression on the next line you can use the "_".

When you start writing the name of a channel containing "_" you can select it from the autocomplete list instead of typing the "_". Then it will be inserted correctly. Of course we have to solve this issue in the next IQANdesign version (I have added it as case 33064 in our issue tracking system).

Thanks,
I did not know that "_" was to continue to the next line. I had issues with Qcode in the original Iqan 4 release and found that if I used "_" instead of a space between words it help solve all the issues.