IQAN G2

Masia Jean-Baptiste 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Zach Dockter 7 years ago 7

Hello

I want use the IQAN G2 in my systéme but I dont understand how select the send data with the G2 module to proemion !
I have read the IQAN-G2 Instruction book. I understood the procedure for configure the IQAN G2 and proemion but could you explain me how select the DATA sending which IQAN Design?
Thank for you help
best regard

+1

You need to register with Proemion. Once registration is complete you can then register a modem serial number and IMEI on your account. Then to connect to the system you go into IQAN design > communication tab > connect via internet. Enter username and password you used for proemion setup and click 'get machines'.

All your registered modems will appear (if you have many registered on the account). Double click on the one you wish to communicate with and once its connected, its the same as being connected to the system using a USB, just it takes longer to send data. For example send project is the same method as you would do when connected by USB.

Ok but after, how to select the data when I want receive which proemion ?
Do you have a screen shot ?
Thank you

Not sure if you saw this, but in the IQAN-G3 user manual, there is a quick-start guide that explains how to set up remote diagnostics with Proemion.

http://www.parker.com/literature/Electronic%20Controls%20Division/Literature%20files/IQAN-G3_instruction_book_HY33-8415-IB.pdf

This is for the remote diagnostics service, where the data in the IQAN master is accessed via IQANrun.

+1

JUST AN FYI. BEFORE YOU SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH THE G2 YOU MAY WANT TO LOOK INTO THE G2 SERVICE. AT+T WILL BE DISCONTINUING SERVICE STARTING JAN 1 OF 2017. i WOULD RECOMMEND GETTING A G3 AS YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE G2 AFTER THE FIRST OF THE YEAR. THIS IS ONE OF THE ISSUES I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH.

100% agree. Get the G3 modem, I wasted a ton of time with the G2 modem. They've been shutting down 2G service all over the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2G

Hi everyone, i am trying to config the G2 model by Iqanrun.

Following the instruction in IQAN-G2_instruction_book. I already connect Iqanrun witn G2 by IFM can adapter cable name EC2112. Chose Tool-> config Can module. but it not work.

Can you help solve this problem? I use iqanrun 3.17