+1
Fixed

Measure menu bug

Ed Schippers 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 7

Hi, i just updated a application from 4.05 to 4.06. on MD4 7”

When swiping through a measure group in the display, in an instant the display shows the startup image. The image stays up and only power down will reset the display.

When this happens all function stay functioning.

Best regard

Ed

Under review

Hi Ed,

Does this happen in all your measure groups, or is it in a specific one?

Is it a multi- or single master system?

Do you know if you could use this or these measure group(s) in version 4.05?

The symptom you have, with only the logo page showing but the application still able to indicates that the software handling the graphics on the MD4 has crashed. I would guess that in the System log of the MD4, you might find an an entry saying something about "vmGC restarted" ?

In older versions (4.04 and older), a crash in this part of the software would have stopped also the functionality, but since version 4.05, the effect of a fault not related to the real-time control (e.g. graphics failing) does not hinder continued operation of the application functionality.

I have the same problem - as soon as you scroll down in a measure group and let go of the touch screen - the Splash screen comes up and you cannot get back without turning they key off.

Thanks Michael, I could reproduce it on 4.06 too.

Hi Gustav,

It happens in all measure groups big enough to have a scroll function.

There is no message in the system log.

regards Ed

Fixed

Fixed in IQANdesign 4.06.14 (available now).