Answered

Newbie, memorize Channel Help

Carl 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 2

Hi Guys,

All new to IQAN so sorry for the simple questions but have to start some where.

I am doing a project where some options are to be stored either true or false.

The message comes via CAN J1939 and then an SPN. So I have two options, both on two different SPN's and I want them to be memorized and stored where when one is received as true (01) then the opposing option memorized will go false. There wont be a part when both SPN's are received as true

(01).

I simply added the two memorizing channels to the look at the SPN's and set to "STORE". the "Reset Value" was the opposing memorize channel. But nothing works?

Hello Carl.

The Memorizing channel works so that when the conditions in the 'Activating' box is met it will store/add/subtract the value of the channel that is connected to the 'Input channel' depending on what you have selected on the Action option.

When the conditions in the 'Resetting' box is met the channel will get the value you entered in the 'Reset value' option.

The 'Store value' option only determines if the channel will remember the stored value during power down.