IQANdesign 4.07.12

Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated 7 years ago 9

An updated IQANdesign 4.07 containing MD4 specific bug-fixes is now available. See release notes for details:

http://divapps.parker.com/divapps/iqan/Downloads/IQANdesign%204/ReleaseNotes4.07.12.htm

The release contains a mix of retro-fixes that were already solved in 5.00, and fixes that will be released in 5.01.

I have updated a multi-master system with this update and the diagnostic bus data is not showing up on the MD4.  Any measured channel not on the MD4 is not showing up.

Thanks for reporting this. We're working on a fix.

Hi,

Not sure if it is the same as reported by Michael, but we have the issue with measuring a channel on the MC3 when using a multi-master system.

+1

Yes, that is the same problem. Planning a new release tomorrow.

There seems to be a problem with save-as as well.  It crashes when you try to save a program as another name.

We're not able to reproduce this problem. Can you send in a bug report please?

I have uninstalled 4.07.12 now - but it occurred on both my laptop (running windows 10) and my desktop (running windows 7) whenever i opened a program and tried to save-as (to change the name).  If you open a program and just save - it works fine.

+1

This is probably the same issue causing IQANdesign 4.07.14 to crash also, a display page referring to itself (has itself set as base page) will cause 4.07.12 and 4.07.14 project check to crash, while it should only produce a project check hint.