IQANsimulate and MD3 images/text display issue

Captain Sprocket 6 years ago in IQANsimulate updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 1

I have encountered a weird occurrence when doing simulations with MD3 on IQANdesign 5.03.

It appears that especially "LAMP" images or text does not does not (always) load when switching between display pages. BUT the images/text are actually loaded but not visible and will only appear once I have minimized the IQANsimulate window and restore it again, then all the graphics appear and react as it should... Until I go to another display page again and have to minimize and restore the window again to see the actual result.

Has anyone else encountered this before? I have not yet noticed this behavior using the MD4 displays. 

This is kind of interfering with my debugging progress (trying to fix things that is not broken).

I haven't tested to see if this occurs on the actual hardware yet, but I am sure this problem is limited to the simulation only.

I cannot recall seeing a symptom like this, but I am wondering if it could be related to overlapping display controls? 

The MD4 has good functionality for handling layers, but on the MD3 everything is drawn on one layer.