I'm getting Error although I select ( Continue Error = Yes ) about component.

Hüseyin Tursun 5 years ago in IQANscript updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 4

I'm getting Error although I select ( Continue Error = Yes ) about component. Why? I need to help this problem. Could you help me immediate, Please...

Image 1560

Could you try to set the Machine ID in the script as not used? 

But even with a fixed or parameter based Machine ID in the connect script action, the  Continue on error property should work. 

Haven't tried it in IQANrun 4, but in version 5 , the continue on error works as expected and presents an Ignore button. 

Hi Gustav, I tried all of them. I can connect to any crane. However, I would like to automatically take the log with a script.  I have been work on this topic. I want the script run without warning. The script will check whether is online or offline. If it is online, it must take the log. If not, check it out the other machine are online. But it can do this without being caught.

Ah, now I understand what you were trying to accomplish with the Continue on error  selection.  Unfortunately, this is not how the Continue on error  is designed. It will always present the  IQANrun operator with a dialog box, by  manually pressing Ignore the  script will continue  on to the next script action. 

There is no function to make the script ignore and continue automatically.

+1

Moved topic to IQANscript (although the dialog presents itself in IQANrun)