+4

IQAN training courses 2020

Thomas Moberg (System support) 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Kyle Darley 3 years ago 10

Here are links to the scheduled IQAN training courses for machine designers in 2020

IQAN training schedule US

-IQANdesign training including IQANsimulate and IQANrun

IQAN training schedule Sweden

-IQANdesign training including IQANsimulate and IQANrun

-IQANdesign online training including IQANsimulate and IQANrun

On request.

-Functional safety with EN 13849-1 and IQAN-MC4xFS

-IQANscript

We have added an online option for the training due to the COVID-19 restrictions.

+1

Will there be a class offered at a time for people in the United States?

Unfortunately, the May class in the US has been cancelled due to COVID-19.  There was not enough participation to warrant doing an online training.  The next class is scheduled for August.  Please see schedule above.

The final 2020 IQAN class in the US, scheduled for November, will be offered as a Zoom remote training only.  There is no plan to have in person training at this time.

+1

How can I register for Nov online training. Is there a cost. Do we need any hardware other than a PC?

+1

How can i join this course? Is there any zoom id or another join link ?

If interested in joining the November class, please send an email to ed.polzin@parker.com.  I will provide additional information.  Thanks.

Hi,

How can I register for 13-14 October online training? 

Hello Kostadin.

There are still seats available.

Contact your local Parker sales rep and he should know who to contact regarding the IQAN training.

Has there been any discussion on the 2021 training schedule?  I am interested in attending (in person or virtually) a session in the near future.  Any info would be appreciated.