Completed

DIN Channels do not show Pull up or Pull Down (LS or HS) options

Steve Liljestrand 4 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 3

In IQAN Design 4,5 and 6 when adding a module, in my case an MC43, the DIN channels do not show if they are pull-up or pull down . This caused us many hours of frustration not know that there was a Pull down DIN option. 

The only place to find this is in the instruction book. the DOUT channels do indicate LS and/or HS options. I request that this feature be added to all applicable versions of IQAN design. This should also be considered for other types of I/O that have sync or source options

+1

For the MC4x family, this should be available in both IQAN 5 and 6.  I am not sure about IQAN 4.  This is the view that I see:

If you do not see the full view of the I/O mapping, you may need to enable it with the Show option:

Hope this helps.

Edward, thank you very much for your reply. I was misinformed about version 5 and 6, however here is a screen shot from version 4. It does not specify the type of DIN channel. if any updates are made to Version 4, I would like to see this change. Thank You