Answered

IQAN DRS VS Active Studio upgrade

Adrien Léauté 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated 3 years ago 6

Hello,

We are in process to upgrade our IQAN Design to the latest version 6

we have a Creative Studio Licence and on the Iqan Store I dont know what to choose between:

DRS (Developer Bundle) which cost around 2300€ and include Design/Run/Script or Design 6 (1400€)

under Design 6, there is a text below: If you have an expired license for IQAN Creative Studio or IQANdesign 1.x you can upgrade to a subscription license here

So does it mean that under my Creative Licence, only Design will upgrade to version 6 or Run and Simulate will also follow to version 6?

Br

/Adrien

Only IQANdesign needs the new subscription type license to be updated. 

IQANsimulate is now free, and you can use your old Creative Studio license for IQANrun 6.  

Hello Gustav,

5 min ago, I buy the Design software about 1400€ using my previous Creative Studio licence number

and in fact the yearly fee will only be about 200€, not 1400€! correct?

1400€ is only at first start?

I dont really see the advantage using my previous Creative Studio licence number because I have received a new licence number anyway and it was no special offer/discount compare to buying a new Design licence...or I missed something?!

Br

/Adrien

Yes, the yearly fee for renewal of IQANdesign subscription is only a fraction of that of a new one (rounded differently depending on region but roughly 20% of the price for a new license). 

There should have been a coupon code produced when you entered the old creative studio license. 

hello Gustav,

I see Coupon but we did not get any coupon with our old Creative Studio licence and its probably too late since I have already paid.

Br

/Adrien 

+1

Hej Gustav,

Tack sa mycket :-)

/Adrien