New to IQAN. Is it possible to add an extra display to the existing program, if yes how?

Santosh G Javalagi 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated 3 years ago 6

Is it possible to add an extra display to an existing program. I must make better display for our machines. Can some help me how can it be done?

+1

Hi
If you already have a display and want to add another showing the same information this can be done quite easy. 

- Under System Layout, add the new display in the existing design in IQAN Design

- Under User interface, copy the displaypage of the first display and past it into the "New display module display pages" for the second one. 

You might need to fix some errors if you have interactive buttons on the display etc.

Hello again,

I want to learn how can i program a joystick with one voltage in, one digital in and two current outputs?

Thanks in advance

To the above question I like to add more, I want to have two functions(1.lift/lower and 2. extension/retraction). I want shift the function of the joystick by clicking a button on the joystick, i want to shift the joystick function from lift/lower to Extension/retraction. What is the easiest way to do it? Can it be done without qcodes? 

Maybe I am asking for simple questions, but I am a beginner, so I am asking for help.