We are experiencing an issue with several of our MD4-5. The issue is with any button on the MD4 whether they are parker system buttons or programed virtual digital in. Intermittently, the buttons tend to freeze therefore acting like a toggle when they are not. Please see below some points that I've noted.
- The program is updated to its latest version of 6.05.
- The cycle time of the MD4 during operation is 30ms.
- The cycle utilization of the MD4 during operation is 20%.
- The memory utilization is good.
- The MD4 is located inside and operating at ambient temperature.
If I send a new simple program to any of these MD4, the issue will go away. I did notice, when I disable a certain amount of function groups within the program, the issue goes away. Therefore, I think its pointing to a program issue, but it seems strange to me because as mentioned above everything looks pretty good. Note: This is a multi-master system where the MD4-5 is the master. Any thoughts?
Customer support service by UserEcho