+1
Answered

Convert image window gone?

Marcel 3 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 4

In version 6.02 of iQan Design, if you wanted to add a symbol, you got a 'Convert image window' where you could change the size of the symbol you wanted to import. It seems this window is gone in version 6.05. Could this be and why? 

Image 2585

Not a bug

Instead of having to use this dialog and set the size already when adding a vector image, IQANdesign 6.05 allows you to change the width and height on the image control directly on the display page.

There is a short gif animation showing this here: https://forum.iqan.se/en/communities/1/topics/2704-iqandesign-605-released

Ok, that looks nice, but if I add a small symbol button and add an ISO symbol (ISO 7000-2423), it look like this and I have no idea to get the symbol bigger. Now the image is to small.

Under review

Ah, I see. With 6.05 the image width and height scales with the size of the symbol button, 24 pixels for small and 32 for large button. 

Maybe this is a bit small, it is smaller than most of the specific symbol buttons. 

A workaround you can use for now is to make a blank MD4 project in 6.04, add the image, and then import to 6.05.

Answered

Updated in IQANdesign 6.06, the ISO symbols scale to fill the the symbol buttons.