IQAN GO and G11 feels too slow
Ville Karlsson 2 years ago in IQANgo • updated by anonymous 2 years ago • 1
Customer has issues with slow IQAN system update over IQAN GO and G11.
So I tested following setup:
1) I connected a wireless access point from Zyxel (WAP3205v2) to IQAN MD4 with the ethernet cable.
2) I set the switch on Zyxel to Access Point mode (AP) and turned on Wifi with a switch.
3) I connected my iphone to this new wifi.
4) I opened IQAN GO, selected Wifi and connected to my IQAN system.
5) I downloaded my IQAN file stored to the phone (size 26006kB). I took less that two minutes.
Customer support service by UserEcho
This is working as expected. G11 uses bluetooth and CAN which is much slower than wifi.
For development I also like to put a wifi AP in the machine, then when shipping in production we put G11 that is much easier for the customer to use (but slower).