+9

IQANgo

Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago in IQANgo updated by cstreb01 2 years ago 30

The new IQANgo app is now available on App Store and Google Play.

Image 2006

With IQANgo, the functionality of IQANrun for tablets and IQANsync is merged into one app, designed for both phones and tablets.

Main features

Measure

Image 2008

The IQANgo user interface is adapted to fit the screen size on phones, including graph measure.

Adjust

Image 2014

IQANgo can be used for adjusting items that are available in any adjust group in the system, similar to IQANrun for PC with a more compact user interface.

Protected adjust groups can be accessed through user login.

Send, Get and Manage files.

Send updates to machine using project-, clone- or settings files.

Tapping any of these attachments in a mail program or file explorers will launch IQANgo. In cases where this does not work, put the file under the IQANgo folder on the device.

Get clone, settings and log files.Files are stored under the IQANgo folder on the device.

Image 2016

-Manage and email files stored locally on the device.

Logs

Logs can be viewed, saved (IQANrun log file or CSV) or emailed.

Image 2015

Connection

Connect to machines using WiFi, Bluetooth or via Internet.

Image 2011

Local connections via

• Bluetooth (IQAN-G11)
  • WiFi

Connection to remote system via internet using IQANconnect

Remote assistance -connect to internet

Image 2013

Connect machine to internet via IQAN-G11 - IQANgo app - IQANconnect

When connected, the app provides an IQANconnect key that can be emailed to a user of IQANdesign/IQANrun/IQANgo. 

No license needed

IQANgo is available on Google Play and Apple App Store as a free app, no license is needed.

Advanced users connecting via Internet to remote machines need an IQANconnect license, same license as for IQANdesign and IQANrun for PC can be used.

IQANgo combine all features from the previous Android/iOS apps, IQANsync and IQANrun for tablet, including pro-features. These apps are no longer needed and will be replaced by IQANgo.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play

+3
Under review

script for IQANgo

Tim P Harris 3 years ago in IQANgo updated by Pierre Fagrell 3 years ago 3

I have a customer who has requested to use IQANgo with scripts. ideally he would like to upload the reports to the tablet or Ipad . I know from previous posts that there were no plans to add this feature. is this still the case?

+2

Problem with Program Installation with IQANGO through iPhone

Walter 4 months ago in IQANgo 0

Good morning,

I have a problem with  program installation with IQANGO through iPhone, first of all the version of my program is ...

Image 4012

These are the enabled access...

Image 4013

This is the IQan Go's version ...

Image 4014

So the problem is while I was trying to connect through Bluetooth to the system (figure 3), through IQanGo app. I was able to connect and log in correctly to the system.  

Image 4016

When I was trying to send the program to the system, IQanGo request to me to log in again, so after I introduce the username and the password(figure 1) , the program send me a message that the password is not correct(figure 2). And then I got stuck in that step, and I'm not be able to install the program into the system. Please I need help with this problem.

Image 4017

(Figure 1)

Image 4018

(Figure 2)

Image 4015

(Figure 3)

+2

is it possible to make custom screens and use g11 bluetooth.we want the customers to conect via phone

chuck streb 1 year ago in IQANgo updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 1 year ago 1

any way to connect to the canbus  using custom phone app screens?

i am sure there is a way

+2

IQANgo 6.08

Gustav Widén (System support) 2 years ago in IQANgo updated 1 year ago 3

Support for IQAN-G12

The IQAN-G12 is a new version of the G11 CAN-Bluetooth adapter, with increased speed, range and enabling enhanced security.

Image 3004

IQAN-G12, next version of CAN to Bluetooth gateway

Pairing with G12

When connecting to an IQAN-G12 for the first time, pairing is required.

Image 3005

In systems created with IQANdesign 6.08 or newer, pairing enable and passkey is controlled by IQANdesign properties. See IQANdesign 6.08 news post. If the IQAN-G12 is used in a system with 6.07, the passkey is all zeroes but pairing is only temporary.

GUI improvements

Send to machine, Send button is moved to the line with the selected file.

Image 3006

Send to machine confirmation dialog now show firmware versions of both file and the system that is about to be updated.

Image 3008

Android specific updates

Increased minimum version

Minimum android version is increased to Android 9. Users of Android 7 and 8 can continue to use IQANgo 6.07.

Export file and Import file in Files manager task menu

Image 3009

With Import file, one or more files in a folder or another app such as Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive can be selected.

With Export file, the selected file can exported to the Downloads folder on the device.

iOS specific updates

Shortcut to the Files app added to the Files manager.

Available on Google Play and Apple App Store

IQANgo - Apps on Google Play

IQANgo on the App Store (apple.com)

+1

IQANgo 7.00

Gustav Widén (System support) 6 months ago in IQANgo updated 6 months ago 0

IQANgo version 7.00 is now available. 

Measure 

Measurement can be saved as CSV.
Status is now visible at the bottom of the graph (as in IQANrun).

Now possible to change min, max and color for graph items.

Adjust

While adjusting min current, the output will be limited to the adjusted value (same as MD4 and IQANrun)
Adjust view more similar to IQANrun 7.

New user manual

User manual available here.

+1
Fixed

iOS16 WiFi

lars wedberg 2 years ago in IQANgo updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 1 year ago 3 1 duplicate

With iOS16 there is no wifi connection possible.

Cant find any module.

+1
Answered

IQANgo Adjusting Minimum Current

Jason H 3 years ago in IQANgo updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 months ago 5

When using IQANgo 6.05.29 to adjust minimum current for a current output, the actual output is not limited to the minimum current value like it is when adjusting using using IQANRun on a laptop.  This makes it difficult to set minimum current values using the app.  Is this by design?  Can the app get updated to reflect how IQANRun works?

+1

IQANGo connecting to Parker Gateway for Mobil IoT

chuck streb 3 years ago in IQANgo updated by cstreb01 2 years ago 11

I have a few challenges. First I don't know what the Wi-Fi password is to my mobile gateway PSVG-IQAN-C2E1M2W1U1.

I also am not able to find good instructions of how to enable IQANGo to connect via WIFI to the gateway. 

Hope someone here can help.

Thank you

+1
Under review

Gauges for iqango

Tuomas 3 years ago in IQANgo updated 3 years ago 3

Could you add simple gauges for IqanGo? You could select 1 -4 main measurements to shown on gauges. That would be more userfriendly than watching small numbers.