New button action, go directly to list of Adjust groups

Kerry Brock 2 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 2 years ago 3

Is there a way to access the top level for the Adjust Groups in a project file; the menu page that shows a list of all the Adjust Groups?

We have an application that the customer would like to press a button (or something similar) and it would take the user directly to the Adjust Group menu.  The only way I can find to do something like this is setting up a button to take the user to a specific Adjust Group.  

This feature would allow the customer to better protect other menu items from users that do not need access to those items and at the same time allow access to the list of the Adjust Groups.  

You can configure a button to navigate to the top level (enter menu system), to an adjust group, or to an individual adjust item. 

There is no option to navigate to the list of Adjust groups. 

If you want I can modify the topic from Question to feature Idea? 

I think this would be a great feature to add since it would allow users to be able to set up a touch button to access the Adjust Group list directly, like some of the other menu items.  This would be very useful when they want to allow someone access to the adjust groups, but do not want them to necessarily "see" all the other options in the Menu system.

Please modify the topic as a Feature Request.

I changed the topic to Feature request, and also edited the title.