Cant program MC4x

ksilovich 1 year ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 10 months ago 3

I am having an issue where I cant program the MC43 in my system.   

We are using a HP8441 PDM in our system, and if the CAN wires from this PDM are connected to the MC43 it faults out when programming. And says there is no replay from the master, but IQAN Run and the program works as it should with no issues. 

The only way I am able to program the MC is by removing the CAN wires or the address resistor.

This isn't a great solution, any help on a solution to this?

PDM I am using

https://motorsportelectronic.com/Hjem/hp8441

Fault I am getting

Image 3586

Layout of the program, as you can see its the only CAN item on this bus. 

Image 3587

Under review

How are you connecting to the MC43 ? Via CAN, Bluetooth or Ethernet?

When this happens, what blink code does the MC43 LED show? 

I tried via the CAN and Ethernet and still got the same issue.  

I even moved the diag Can to Can D and added a MD4 connected to CAN A. When I programmed it through ethernet on the MD4.  The display would program correctly and then when it got to the MC43 it would fault out the same way. 

Unfortunately the truck is 8hrs away now, and I do not know the flash code when this happened.

Let me see if I can get someone to upload a program to the truck and get that.     

I have a few more of the HP8441 modules on there way to me. Once I get them I can also setup a bench test here to see what is going on. It will be about 2 weeks before I see them.