Not reproducible

MC43 code R4:1 6:1:6:2

Frederick Prigge 11 months ago in IQANdesign updated by OLIVIER CÔTÉ 2 days ago 8

Hi, I am getting the following MC43 code R4:1 6:1:6:2, it is not in the documentation. Does someone know what is the critical stop reason? I happens randomly at very long interval. Is there a list of all the codes somewhere or does someone know the meaning of that code?

video: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xbFbLxKePhzq28tz5

thanks! 

Just realized I posted this in the expansion module sub forum. Admins, can you move it to the master controller topic? Thanks!

What software version is it in the MC43? E.g. 6.08.24

Is it MC43 or MC43FS? 

Hi Gustav, I'm running on MC43 firmware  6.08.24.8051 (IQANdesign 6.08.30.8216). And it is a MC43 (not FS).

thanks!

Any news on this? I got R4:1 6 1 6 2 again this morning. It seems to always happen after I connect (via wifi) to the MC43 in measure mode in IQANdesign.

Under review

This one continued with some off-forum troubleshooting. 

But to give a general comment here, some more details of the system would be needed to understand what is going on. 

The part about WiFi as interface is interesting. Recently had another report of R4:1:n:1:6:2 where a loose Ethernet wire was identified as a problem. That was in a quite busy multi-master system, CAN traffic probably played a role too. 

In this case (MC4x with version 6.08) the error code R4:1 6:n:n:n points towards CAN E. I suspect problems with the Ethernet connection, but CAN traffic might have something to do with it too. 

Got the same issue this afternoon, I've a 4 nodes system (2 MD4 + 2MC43 modules). Only the last address ID node (add3) is not well "handshaking" with its fried. I tried to put a virgin project in it, push back an old version that used to work fine and I keep have problem with it. I've tried ethernet or CAN, both ways fails arround stopping the application running. Also running on 6.08.24.8051 for these MC43.