Component Navigator attached to edge of monitor screen

Ken Thursby 2 months ago in IQANdesign updated 1 month ago 2

When I open component navigator it is attached to the edge of my screen.  If I resize the window away from the screen edge I can then move it.  However,  once it touchs any other screen edge it will attach itself there.  My coworkers don't see this behavior.  We are all using multiple monitors and they can freely move their component navigator from monitor to monitor like any other window.  This is the only window from any of the applications I use that exhibits this behavior.  Is this a setting I can turn off?  

What you describe with the component navigator attaching to the edge sounds like the windows snap feature. This is different between Windows 11 and Windows 10. 

The position the Component navigator starts at should be the same as where you had it when you closed the component navigator. (assuming it was on a display area that is still active) 

You can try closing the component navigator before closing IQANdesign, then I think you should have it in the position you want the next time you start IQANdesign. 

When I got the computer that feature was turned on (windows snap).  I disabled windows snap but the component navigator still attach's itself to edge of the screen anytime it is moved there.