"Multiple fast JFOUTs" functionality

Jason H 3 weeks ago in IQANdesign updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 3 weeks ago 1

I have a program where I need to send two JFOUTs at 10ms transmit rate.  With the application cycle time set to 50 ms, I get a warning about "Multiple Fast JFOUTs" in the program.  The manual and the help window state that "One JFOUT channel with send method Continuously is allowed to have a transmit rate faster than the cycle time. The resolution for that single channel is 10 ms."  

What is the expected behavior if there are multiple fast JFOUTs?  I flashed the program to a module and observed the two JFOUTs are transmitting at 10ms each.  If I set the application cycle time to 10ms this warning goes away, but what are the potential issues with running two JFOUTs at 10ms transmit time with the module cycle time set at 50ms?  Unless I'm overlooking it, the manual doesn't really outline what the behavior is with this warning present.

Only one JFOUT will have a transmit rate shorter than the cycle time. The rest of them will have sthe same transmit rate as the cycle time of the master (50 ms in this case).

The one that gets the faster transmit rate is the one that is first in the calculation order.