Answered

mc2 diagnostic bus

Sebastien 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 3

I created application with 4.02 version. Am using MC2 and second bus is already use by generic module. Now if change something (with 4.05) in application asking me to connect the diagnostic bus, but a don't have one free.. the problem is that a just change my computer and don’t have old version installed and isn’t on the web site.

Under review

What do you have on MC2 CAN port A? If it is not a Generic bus, you can connect it to the Diagnostics bus and let them share the same CAN port.

OK, thanks, i just don’t try to connect diagnostic bus to expansion bus.

Regards

SEBASTIEN DAIGNEAULT

SUPPORT TECHNIQUE / TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Description : sign3

NRC INDUSTRIES
2430 PRINCIPALE
SAINT-PAUL-D’ABBOTSFORD, QUEBEC 
J0E 1A0 
T: +1 450 379 5796  #236 | F: +1 450 379 5995

NRC-INDUSTRIES.COM | FACEBOOK | CAREER

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This electronic message contains privileged and confidential information, may be protected by professional secrecy and is reserved for the use of the person or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission by mistake please deleted it and notify us immediately by telephone or by electronic mail.

AVIS IMPORTANT

Ce message électronique est confidentiel, peut être protégé par le secret professionnel et est à l'usage exclusif de la personne ou entité dont le nom apparaît plus haut.  Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire ci-haut mentionné, veuillez noter que vous ne pouvez divulguer, distribuer ou copier ce message et que l'utilisation des informations est prohibée. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez le supprimer et nous en aviser immédiatement par téléphone ou par courriel.

De : IQAN [mailto:support@iqan.se]
Envoyé : 7 novembre 2016 10:04
À : Sébastien Daigneault
Objet : Re: mc2 diagnostic bus

Under review

Dear Sebastien,

Status has been changed by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development).

Click here to open comment

What do you have on MC2 CAN port A? If it is not a Generic bus, you can connect it to the Diagnostics bus and let them share the same CAN port.

The IQAN Support Team

Delivered by UserEcho

Unsubscribe. You have received this email because you subscribed to notifications on topic or forum changes. To unsubscribe open your profile settings and change your notification settings.

Answered

You should be good sharing CAN port with the expansion bus. There is no traffic on the diagnostics bus unless you have a multi-master system or you're connected to the CAN bus with IQANrun or IQANsync.