+2
Under review

Simulate I/O diagnostics cases for HS or LS digital output on MC4X

Fredrik Lorenc 6 years ago in IQANsimulate updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 4

It is possible to simulate different I/O diagnostics cases for i.e. current outputs on the MC43 by left-clicking on them and selecting status. A list of different I/O faults appear for the given output. However, when trying to do the same for a HS, LS or HS/LS digital output, the "Status" option is grayed out. I find this strange as the manual for the MC4X states that there are diagnostics for these output types as well.

+1

No, the function to right-click on an output to set a simulated error status exists on COUT, but not on DOUT. 

I can change the topic from a question to an idea, I think it would be a nice feature addition to IQANsimulate to be able to do the same for DOUT, on the modules where this exists.

+1
Under review

Changed topic from question to idea

It would also be nice if we could simulate status of system channels.

For example I would like to be able to test that my application behaves correctly for "Date and time not set" and "High Supply Voltage".

High supply voltage is one of the module statuses you can simulate from the system layout in IQANsimulate, right click on the module to set status.