+3
Completed

DM1 Lamp Status -flash

DavidH 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 5

I'm trying to find a way to show the J1939 DM1 lamp status. The MDGN channel will show the lamps on or off, but there are varying levels of flashing indicated by 65226 that I can't seem to access.

Are there any plans to include the flashing levels in the MDGN channel?

Image 1376

Thanks!

GOOD, I'M SATISFIED

I would like to say "Good, but not satisfied", since you did address this issue, but it doesn't solve the problem we have. Will this feature be added to a version of IQANdesign that does support the XA2? All of our current products use XA2 modules, which are not supported by IQANdesign 6.00. 

Satisfaction mark by DavidH 5 years ago
+1

That is correct, the MDGN:s will only show Protect/Amber Warning/Red stop/Malfunction indicator Lamp

I know we have had a few requests for making the MDGN channels for lamp status blink with the flash for the corresponding lamp in the past. I can change the forum post from a question to a feature request idea. 

Completed

Added as property on DM1IN channel, default value when upgrading an application is False, change this to True make the MDGN:s blink according to the DM1 flash.

Available in 6.00

https://forum.iqan.se/communities/1/topics/2046-iqandesign-6-is-now-available

+1
Under review

Thanks for the feedback David

I believe this one should be possible to add in IQANdesign 5.x also, I know it is  an important function for displaying the engine diagnostic information.