I am using external control with a Grayhill Encoder to select between 9 different tabs that each has a slider on them.
How can I make it so the cursor focus moves to the slider and the slider is selected when I click a tab?
Please see attached video:
What happens now:
1. Turn wheel to desired tab
2. Click button and the correct slider is shown
3. Turn wheel four times to hilight slider
4. Click button to select slider
5. Change slider parameter
6. Click button to save value and unselect slider
7. Turn wheel four times back to tab selection
I would like to automate step 3,4,7
Customer support service by UserEcho