Completed

DIN Channels do not show Pull up or Pull Down (LS or HS) options

Steve Liljestrand 10 months ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 10 months ago 3

In IQAN Design 4,5 and 6 when adding a module, in my case an MC43, the DIN channels do not show if they are pull-up or pull down . This caused us many hours of frustration not know that there was a Pull down DIN option. 

The only place to find this is in the instruction book. the DOUT channels do indicate LS and/or HS options. I request that this feature be added to all applicable versions of IQAN design. This should also be considered for other types of I/O that have sync or source options

+1

For the MC4x family, this should be available in both IQAN 5 and 6.  I am not sure about IQAN 4.  This is the view that I see:

If you do not see the full view of the I/O mapping, you may need to enable it with the Show option:

Hope this helps.

Edward, thank you very much for your reply. I was misinformed about version 5 and 6, however here is a screen shot from version 4. It does not specify the type of DIN channel. if any updates are made to Version 4, I would like to see this change. Thank You