I have added a French language option to an application and it will not change the internal IQAN menu’s/messages to French even though I have selected the fr-ca language code. It does change all our own translated messages. It does not seem to be an issue unique to this application since I tested adding a language to a blank program with only an MD3 and it also did not change to French. I was using 220.127.116.1113 and tried downloading 18.104.22.16802 from the divapps archive which did not make a difference. This happens with the Simulator and with an MD3.
Below are some screenshots from the blank program.
Menu after language change - still English
Customer support service by UserEcho