1. Where do I purchase IQAN software?
IQANdesign, IQANrun, and IQANscript are available in the IQAN store. You will also find IQANsimulate and IQANanalyze, which are both free. IQANgo is available for free on App Store and Google Play.
2. Can I try before I buy?
Yes, go to the IQAN store and download a copy of the latest version. Install it without entering a license number. You can use it for as long as you like, but you cannot run your projects on real modules. Instead, you can test them with IQANsimulate.
3. How do I get the latest version of a program?
The latest version is always available for download at the IQAN store. If you already have it installed, you can also use the Check for updates function on the Help menu. Apps are updated through Apple App Store or Google Play.
4. How do I get an older version of a program?
Older versions are available on the IQAN store.
5. What is IQANdesign update subscription?
IQANdesign update subscription gives you bug fixes and new features for one year at a lower cost. Even major updates are included. When you purchase a new IQANdesign license, you will get the first update subscription for free. A year after the purchase you will receive an offer to extend your subscription for another year. It is also possible to enable auto-renewal of the subscription in the IQAN store.
6. Do I need update subscription for all IQAN tools?
No, only for IQANdesign.
7. What happens if I don't purchase update subscription?
The first year is always free which means you can update to any version released within a year from your original purchase. After that, you will not be able to install newer versions of IQANdesign. You can, of course, continue to use all versions that were released before or during your subscription period for as long as you like.
8. I did not renew my update subscription in time, and now I want to get access to updates again. How can I do that?
In the IQAN store, there is a link that lets you reactivate your update subscription at a discounted price. You will need your previous license to be valid for reactivation.
9. I have an old IQANdesign 1.x or IQAN Creative Studio license, can I still use it for updates?
Yes, old IQANdesign 1.x and IQAN Creative Studio licenses are valid for all versions of IQANdesign released before July 1, 2018. After that, you can use your old license as a discount code to purchase a one-year IQANdesign update subscription license. There is a link for that in the IQAN store.
10. I have lost my license number, is it possible to get it from you?
Yes, there is a link to view your orders and subscriptions in the IQAN store.
Customer support service by UserEcho