Software updates and licensing

1. Where do I purchase IQAN software?

IQANdesign, IQANrun, and IQANscript are available in the IQAN store. You will also find IQANsimulate and IQANanalyze, which are both free. IQANgo is available for free on App Store and Google Play.

2. Can I try before I buy?

Yes, go to the IQAN store and download a copy of the latest version. Install it without entering a license number. You can use it for as long as you like, but you cannot run your projects on real modules. Instead, you can test them with IQANsimulate.

3. How do I get the latest version of a program?
The latest version is always available for download at the IQAN store. If you already have it installed, you can also use the Check for updates function on the Help menu. Apps are updated through Apple App Store or Google Play.

4. How do I get an older version of a program?
Older versions are available on the IQAN store.

5. What is included with my purchase of IQANdesign?
Your initial purchase includes 12 months of support and updates. Updates include both minor and major releases during this period. The license is Perpetual (non-expiring). After 12 months, you can continue using the latest version of IQANdesign that was available when your subscription expired, or renew your subscription for another 12 months and continue getting updates and support. The renewal cost is just 20% of the initial purchase. IQANdesign will remind you when your subscription is due for renewal.

When you make a purchase, the license is generated and placed in your account in our web store. We will email you when the license is available.

6. Do I need a subscription for all IQAN tools?

No, only for IQANdesign.

7. How do I renew my subscription?

If you are using a recent version of IQANdesign, the easiest way is to go to Help > Manage License and renew from there. That way, your current license will be used to give you the correct renewal price.

You can also go directly to the renewal page and enter your current license number.

8. What happens if I don't renew my subscription?
The first year is always free, which means you can update to any version released within a year from your original purchase. After that, you will not be able to install newer versions of IQANdesign. You can continue using all versions released before or during your subscription period for as long as you like.

9. I did not renew my subscription in time, and now I want to get access to updates again. How can I do that?
Go to the renewal page and enter your current license number to see if you're still eligible for renewal.

10. I have lost my license number. Is it possible to get it from you?
Yes, there is a link to view your orders and subscriptions in the IQAN store.

This article was helpful for 16 people. Is this article helpful for you?