+1

G11 Name

Pawel Pekala 4 years ago in IQANgo updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 4 years ago 1

Greetings,

Where can I change G11 properties, so when it is populated on machine list it is listed as a unique "name"

Thank you   

+1

IQANgo replace IQANrun (for tablets) and IQANsync from end of June 2020

Our current apps IQANrun for tablets and IQANsync for smartphones will be replaced by the newly released IQANgo from end of June 2020. IQANgo will contain the same or more functionality as the apps it replaces and will be easy for the users to learn how the new app works.

New versions of IQANrun and IQANsync will only contain information that the apps have been replaced by IQANgo and that users are recommended to go to the app store or google play store to download the latest version of IQANgo. This is valid for both iOS and Android versions.

Read more about IQANgo in our store:

https://www.iqan.se/store/iqango.html

Image 2113

Communication Error IQANgo

Mitch H 4 days ago in IQANgo 0

I have been receiving reports of our service guys having trouble with connecting to our machines via IQANgo. We have seen this message on 3 different phones and 2 different machines. One had a fresh download of the program, another deleted the app and reinstalled it after receiving the error, and the third had the second one try after they received the message.

The first was a customer and the problem cleared after he returned a subsequent day. The second and third are our service guys and have had no issues connecting to other machines. Any ideas on how to fix or avoid this?

IQANgo latest version
IQANdesign 6.08.30.8216

Image 4335

Under review

Cannot Export Files from IQANgo on Android

Alex Macintosh 2 weeks ago in IQANgo updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 2 weeks ago 1

A customer notified me of an issue with IQANgo on Android - when attempting to export a log file from the app an error window appears as shown in the attached image. I managed to reproduce the issue myself on another Android phone. Both phones have the latest Android version, as far as I know this has just started with the the latest IQANgo app version 7.02. May you please investigate?

Image 4306

Answered

G12 Android Connection Issues

Jason H 7 months ago in IQANgo updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 months ago 4

We have recently started using G12 modules in place of G11 modules, and are getting Bluetooth connection issues with some Android devices.  On the same G12, iOS devices and Windows laptops will connect over Bluetooth with no issue, but when attempting with Android it never connects.  Swapping out the G12 for a G11 solves the issue on the same system.  Are there any known issues with Androids and G12 currently on the Parker side?

Answer

We ended up figuring it out, Apple/iOS devices allow you to use a 4 digit connection PIN code without having leading zeros.  Example being "1234" will work as a connection for all iOS devices, but typing that in on an Android device will cause it to fail connection.  Typing in "001234" will allow a connection on Android in this instance, but will cause iOS devices to fail connection.

No handshake reply from master module md3[0] over Bluetooth

Andrew 1 year ago in IQANgo updated 1 year ago 4

Hello,

I am unable to connect to a particular MD3 module over bluetooth. The part number is 20077793 and the software version on the MD3 is 2.63.1.2969. I have tested the connection with another MD3 module and have no issues.

I am using a G11 bluetooth adapter with the latest firmware, and the latest IQANgo software on my Android.

Any ideas?

Getting user settings to a different master module

Aderas verdes 1 year ago in IQANgo updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 1 year ago 1

Hi!

Scenario: An urgent project can be made with MC42, but I only have MC43 in stock. I send it to a customer with MC43 module, so he can start working. When I receive a MC42 module, I adjust the software to a MC42, load it in the module, send it to customer and he plugs it in, and sends me back MC43 later.

Question: If the customer has adjusted currents how he prefers on MC42 and saved settings via Bluetoth connection and IQANgo will he be able to load those settings back in when I send him MC43 with same project insde? Or will he have to readjust everyhing again?

Problem updating MD4 with IQANgo through iphone 12 Pro Max

Pierre Fagrell 2 years ago in IQANgo updated 2 years ago 4

I tried to upgrade a system with iqan connect from my computer with IQANdesign with IQAN connect to an iphone connected with G11.

The machine has MD4 and MC43 and XC21.

The MC43 has some CANopen inverters on a second CAN bus.

Iphone software version is 15.6.1

IQANgo version 6.08.22

The old firmware was 6.05.19.2782. While upgrading to 6.08 IQANdesign lost connection after a few minutes. Trying again many times always disconnects. Also with IQAN run through IQAN connect it disconnects.

Then we tried sending the file directly from IQANgo and exactly the same problem happens again and again. The MD4 disconnects at "Progress 11".

Image 3278

Then we connected with IQAN run through bluetooth on a laptop. The ugprade worked right away and went through on the first try.

Under review

Large font mode for IqanGo

Tuomas 2 years ago in IQANgo updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 2 years ago 1

IqanGo app have too small fonts for the values. If there would be large font mode, you could see important values more easily.

down/up loading clone file into machine with G11 takes lot of time

Laura 2 years ago in IQANgo updated by Lars Bolduc 2 years ago 4

What is a normal time to upload software or clonefile into a machine with Iqan Go and a G11.

A clone file of 40Mb consists of MD4-7 and Asian languages takes more than 4 hours.

What is your experience? I can send the clone file to you for investigation.