G11 "no master module availible"

Jasper de Stigter 2 years ago in IQANgo updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 2 years ago 2

When connecting with IQANgo the machine name can be selected and the app tries to get in contact with the master but then comes up with "no master module found" 

In this case we have MD4-7[0] and the diagnostics are connected to bus-D as well as the G11 module, via can-D i have communication through J1939 with MD4-7[1] who runs his own program and sends/recieves through J1939 as well. 

The G11 seems to have a conflict in choosing the master as the second display is on the same bus as the G11, when disconnecting the second MD4-7[1] the connection can be made without anny problem.

Below is only to explian the situation, MD4-7[0] has a different application as the MD4-7[1]

Image 2939

Fixed

Cannot see all the files in the IQANgo

Adolfo 2 years ago in IQANgo updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 2 years ago 4

I cannot see the files I am downloading from one MD4.

For example, the PY190173- (11ª-1521) SACH - 27-1-22 10.42.20 in the image of my mobile phone folder is not showed in the Manage files.

Can someone help my, please? Thanks in advance.

Image 2935

Image 2936

Adolfo

Answered

Samsung Active Tab 2 with Android 9 Device is not compatible

Aaron McCaul 2 years ago in IQANgo updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 2 years ago 6

Hi, our construction plant field service engineers use the Samsung Active Tab 2 tablets for Mecalac dumpers as example, but one will not download the IQANGO app. It will though download the IQANRUN app, but as soon as you click go to IQANRUN it again says the device is not compatible. It does though work fine on other engineers running the same tablet. I have checked for all software updates, I have cleared google store cache and data, I have factory reset the tablet, but still when I search in google for IQANGO app and click install, it takes me to Playstore and says device is not compatible. Can anyone help with a workaround, or advise is it simply not possible?

IQAN GO and G11 feels too slow

Ville Karlsson 2 years ago in IQANgo updated by anonymous 2 years ago 1

Customer has issues with slow IQAN system update over IQAN GO and G11.

So I tested following setup:

1) I connected a wireless access point from Zyxel (WAP3205v2) to IQAN MD4 with the ethernet cable. 

2) I set the switch on Zyxel to Access Point mode (AP) and turned on Wifi with a switch.

3) I connected my iphone to this new wifi.

4) I opened IQAN GO,  selected Wifi and connected to my IQAN system.

5) I downloaded my IQAN file stored to the phone (size 26006kB). I took less that two minutes.

IQANgo on iPhone12

Rick Yorke 3 years ago in IQANgo updated 2 years ago 6 2 duplicates

Have a field service tech with an iPhone 12 PRO running IOS 14.8, and IQANgo version6.06.7. IQANgo will not open. Attempted re-installing app with no success. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Can't use comma in IqanGo

Gerard Essink 3 years ago in IQANgo updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 1

I have a customer who reported that several of their service engineers complained about the comma not being available in their Iqan go app keyboard.

The comma here should be used as a decimal separator (Dutch) for Real parameters in an adjust group.

Using a dot as a decimal separator yields an error

Not a bug

IQANgo 6.04 for ApplePhone

Andy Pauly 3 years ago in IQANgo updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 3 years ago 3

Hello

I used IQANgo with 6.04 version with my Android phone to check if the G11 is working and remote software update can be done. Now the unit is by the customer and the IQANgo for apple is only in the version of 6.03. The firmware of the G11 is not communicating with a IQANgo iPhone 6.03. What should we do?

Regards

Andy Pauly

Fixed

IQANgo Crashes During Get Clone From Machine.

Zachary Shewchuk 3 years ago in IQANgo updated 3 years ago 6

IQANgo (running on a Medion tablet) crashes when connected via Bluetooth after a transfer of about 4800KBytes. I have about 5GB free storage on my tablet, more on an SD card but the app does not allow selecting the storage location. No problem getting a smaller file like Settings" Any ideas why?

thannx,

Zachary Shewchuk

Tablet

Todd F Reddick 3 years ago in IQANgo updated by Andy 2 years ago 3

Hi, any plans to allow customization with IQAN GO so that a tablet can be used as an HMI?

IQANgo on Android phone (China)

Andy Pauly 3 years ago in IQANgo updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 2

Hello

We are preparing ourselves to commision a prototype in China with a G11. IQANgo cannot be downloaded on a local Android phone. Is there a hidden way to do so??? Can anybody help??

Regards

Andy Pauly