Answered

software recommended

febres fabricio 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 1

I´m working with an MD3-JS console. The product information is:

Production date: 17/04/13

Software version: 2.60.25.2059

Bios version 1.03

Serial number: 317040111

What version of  IQAN Creative Studio do i ned to work on it?

USB driver IQANRun 5.03

C. Drouaud 5 years ago in IQANrun updated 5 years ago 2

Hello everyone, 

I changed my computer so I needed to reinstall all IQAN software (version 2, 4 and 5). 

It looks like I have driver issues because I cannot connect to an IQANmodule. I followed steps in manual (close IQAN software and connect an IQAN module but it does not detect the driver. USB is detected but not recognized. 

Where can I find driver file to manually install it ? 

Thanks in advance,

Fixed

Externals draop down drops below windows task bar

Greg R 5 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 4

Kind of a funny issue. We have a large external function library that causes the external function drop down list to drop below the Windows task bar. This makes the last option unreachable unless i move the taskbar. 

Answer

IQAN run.  Get and send clone operation.

Answered

Limited Upload Password - IQAN Sync

ksilovich 6 years ago updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 1

Is there a way to set up a one time use password for a remote uploaded program.  
I would like to send out a program that the end user can only upload one time, and then it cant be duplicated in any way to other modules they may have.   That way I can protect my IP.

I was trying to set a check with the serial number to all the program to function, but being text you cant do that yet. 

Pelco D

Richard 6 years ago 0

Has anyone tried to control a pan and tilt head unit that communicates using PELCO D?

From my research it is RS485 format however when I talked to a gateway manufacturer that produced CANopen -.RS485 units they did not think that it would work with PELCO,

Any ideas?

Adjusting FIN Channel Parameters

Ege Atilla 6 years ago in IQANdesign 0

One of my customers has used an MD4 on their hydraulic test system where they are driving a hydraulic fan and reading its speed with a frequency input channel.

In the future, they want to use different fans which will mean they need to change the working parameters of the channel (Max and Scaled Max values) and they need to change the values without changing the software.

I cannot find a way to do this at the moment, as FIN properties don't seem to accept integer parameters as inputs, nor can the channels be added to Adjust Items / Groups. 

Is there a reason this is not possible, even though many different IO channels can be added to adjust groups?

Not a bug

Overload on MC43FS DOUT HS+LS Channel

Richard Staite 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Zach Dockter 6 years ago 2

We are working on an application where we are required to be able to allow parallel operation of a solenoid valve. i.e. to be able to energise the solenoid via external means at times. We had been intending to get around the error detection problems by placing these outputs into a function group which we disable when the external energising  happens. This seems to work fine for open load detection, however overload still seem to be detected even when the channel is not enabled -is this intended or is it a bug?

Would be nice to select ( in this example) activating object simply by clicking on IDC in the logic area in addition to standard drop down list.

Pawel Pekala 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated 6 years ago 2

Image 1374

Would be nice to select ( in this example) activating object simply by clicking on IDC in the logic area in addition to standard drop down list. 

In larger programs, list becomes very congested with available options. If (in this example) activating object we are after is in fact located on the same screen we could simply click on it. 

Change parameter on CAN Open device

Kevin 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by techsupport@posi-plus com 6 years ago 1

We have an MD4 connected to a CAN Open angle sensor. Normally we change SDO objects in the directory using a CAN tool (for resolution, heartbeats etc). 

Ideally we wanted the MD4 to configure these parameters instead of using the handheld programmer, does anyone have experience of this, or perhaps can suggest a way of changing the parameter below from 1d to 1000d?

Image 1372