Fixed

FSM state number shift

Jan Gillesen 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 3

Hi,

I know I'm using an older version, so this might have come up already; but when we delete states in a FSM channel and start moving around the arrows, the numbers on the arrows keep the numbers of the old states (see picture).

Image 938
Image 939
Using IQAN 4.07.7.4605

Answered

Mac OS?

Joe 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 1

Is Creative Studio available for the Mac OS?

Answered

Any Way To Store Serial Number?

Carl 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago 1

Hi Guys,

Tired so many different ways to get the ECU serial number but failed!

If I use PGN 65259 and I get it on the J1939 Bus but no way to use it. Tried using the Slave to request it from the master, it requests it, master responds but the slave doesn't see the response, guess a timing thing where slave request and the response is in the same cycle. We really need to save the serial numbers of the master and slave ECU, so we can compare them at every start up to check they are still the same, then send both serial numbers via PGN 64965 on the J1939 BUS. Shame we can not use the internal Serial number from the "Module Diagnostic" function?

IQANdesign 4.07.15 for IQAN-MD4

A new IQANdesign 4.07 release is now available on check for updates, solving some problems on IQAN-MD4 , for more info see release notes:

http://divapps.parker.com/divapps/iqan/Downloads/IQANdesign%204/ReleaseNotes4.07.15.htm

Answered

J1939 Comunication Between Master And Slave

Carl 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated 7 years ago 10

Hi Guys,

We have a MC42 and an MC41 on a machine. MC42 is connected to the J1939 Channel.

We would like to communicate some limited J1939 messages between the master and slave. How do we do it?

ASCII Text VIN etc.

Carl 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 0

Hi Guys,

Our VIN is 17 characters long and comes over J1939. So we can convert the BYTE values to ASCII with a state machine that contains every ASCII characters. How do we do this to only use one state machine for all the bytes, i.e cycle all the bytes through it but also collect each one so we have the whole VIN in a text format etc?

Re-create a directionnal pulse count with pulse count

C. Drouaud 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 7 years ago 1

Hello,

I'm using Parker hydraulic motor equipped with a speed sensor. It gives back 60 pulses per revolution.

I want to use this information to get the speed and the distance travelled by our final leaded part. It can happen that this part is moved forward and backward, but what I need is the real travelled distance. It means I have to substract the reverse travelled distance.

I handle directly with IQAN the direction of the travel, I can know if the part travels forward or backward. 

I have some difficulties to program it to get the correct travelled distance. I'm using a pulse count, and I want to get it to be a directionnal pulse count with an information gotten in the program.

Can I have some help/ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Fixed

Group & Ungroup Shortcut Keys Not Working in IQAN Design 5

Larri 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Captain Sprocket 6 years ago 6

Shortcut keys for Group (Ctrl + G) and Ungroup (Ctrl + U) are not working in IQAN Design 5.

Can We Use the System Information?

Carl 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by A DOMS 3 years ago 5

Hi Guys,

Is there a way to extract the "Project name" and the "Version" to then be used in say a MATH channel?

We want to take the project name, separate each digit so they can be sent via J1939 with each digit as a BYTE as ASCII etc.

Cheers all!!!

Answered

How To Select A Number From A Number

Carl 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 2

Hi Guys,

A simple one for you.

I have a number, say 0123456. I want to be able to select one of the numbers from this number, so say 5 from the left. (4) then in another part, the 2 from the left (1) how do I do it?

Cheers,

Carl