Answered

Memory Utilization SIC on MD4

DavidH 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 3

I have an application with an MD4-7 master. The system information channel that I have set up to report memory utilization has a hint attached to it stating there is a "Value/Module mismatch" and "The selected value is not available on that module type".

Is it true the MD4 can not report memory utilization on an SIC?

Answered

Insufficient memory problem

Hasan Basri 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 10 months ago 10

Image 1037

Hi, I have a problem with uploading program on MC2. The problem is "The file segment you are trying to send is too large to fit in the target module.  " İs there any fast solution?

More Options for 'Hint' color coding please

David Holcomb 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 1

It would be nice if 'hint' could be broken down further for color coding.   For example, priority and Unused could each have their own color. 

Answered

Holding a gui button, releases after few seconds

RobinArvidsson 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 4

i have some scenarios where the operator has to be able to drive a few functions manually by holding down gui buttons. 

We experience that after pressing and holding a gui button down between 5-10 seconds it becomes false, even though we are still pressing it. 

This is not true for our external control or the simulator, only on the physical MD4 touch screen. 

is there a pre-set time for how long a touch-button can be kept pressed?

iqandesign 5.01

IQAN training schedules 2018

Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Frank GUO 6 years ago 2

New training schedules for 2018

IQAN training's in the US

-IQANdesign

IQAN training's in Sweden

-IQANdesign

-Functional safety; EN 13849-1 and IQAN-MC4xFS (continuation training)

Fixed

Locked textbutton when message appears

RobinArvidsson 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 5

i've got a few "hold"-buttons (not toggle) that is pressed to run a certain function on our machines. 

this button(s) is locked in its current state if it is pressed, using external controls, while a message appears.

the intent of having to hold the button to run a function is that it has to be quick and easy to stop the function, by letting go of the button. But if the user gets a message while holding the button it will keep the function on until the message is closed and the button is pressed and released a second time.. see example below.

Image 1011

Answered

How to use MD4-7 in Potrait Mode?

Vivek 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 3

Is there a way to use MD4-7 in Potrait Mode?

The MD4-7 will be installed in Potrait Mode on my machine.

Answered

Is there a way to change the MD4 start screen?

Vivek 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 4

The default startup image in IQAN MD4-7 is a Parker Image.

Is there any way to change that? I want the MD4-7 to display a different image (my company's logo) when it boots up.

Under review

number of decimals also depending of a channel

Laura 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 1

Because we ship our machines all over the world, we have to deal with a lot of units of the sensors, for example pressure in bar kPa MPa and PSI. To show the correct value the number of decimals are depending of the used unit. for bar I don't use a decimal and for MPa I use one decimal.

Is it possible to make the number of decimals depending of a channel?

Image 1005

Save time

Joe 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 1

Has anyone else noticed that since 5.01 upgrade, the time to save the design file is much longer.  I commonly get a "(Not Responding)" for a period of time in the window header.  Just curious to know if it may be something other than the upgrade.