Answered

SMS in

Salih 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 3

I have a question about "sms in channel".
I'm doing application like the following with the G3 modem and MC2.

Image 1061

I can't read this message from the software when I send a message to the gsm card that I plugged to G3 modem in externally. 

What could be the problem?
(But I can send a message from the g3 modem when I make a sms out application similar to this application.)

Answered

Ethercat

Richard Staite 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by David Dahlgren 1 year ago 2

Hi Does anyone have any knowledge of Ethercat and whether its possible to interface using this protocol with Iqan?

There seems to be a version of CANopen over ethercat and I was hoping it may be possible to use this? 

Fixed

external controls wont respond after hiding slider

RobinArvidsson 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 3

i've got a display page with 9 sliders on top of each other. 

Depending of which "tab" im in i show the sliders needed in that tab. 

This works great! exactly as i would like. 

But if i adjust a slider with my external control and then change "tab" (hiding the newly adjusted slide) my focus locks and wont move until i touch the newly present slider.

This is not true in the simulator, only on the physical MD4-10 display.

Youtube video

Robin

Engine Serial Number

Caola, Robert 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 1

Has anyone been able to map the engine serial number for PGN 65259? I cannot make any sense of the mapping. pictures would help

Answered

​DOUT under current detection

Stefan Hedlund 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated 6 years ago 5

DOUT under current detection.

I IQAN Design 4.** finns det möjlighet att välja bort under current detection för en DOUT channel, på t.ex en MC43 modul.

I IQAN Design 5.0** verkar inte den möjligheten finnas.

Det finns tillfällen jag matar t.ex. en Radiostyrning med en DOUT, och då får jag ett larm för open load, och kan följaktligen inte aktivera utgången.

Jag kan då lägga ett parallellt motstånd för att undvika detta, men det vore enklare om vi kunde välja bort larmfunktionen i programvaran. Finns det något bra sätt ?

Answered

Sending app to MD4-7 taking too long

Neeraj Chirmulay 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 8

Hello,

I am trying to send an app (even a blank app) in v5 to an MD4-7 and the process slows down drastically on "sending firmware resource 7/12" (8/13 when sending actual app). It has now been progressing at 1-2% per hour - it has taken me just over 15 hours to get to 57%.

I have tried using v4.07, and while it showed progress as "sending firmware resource x/10", it did seem to slow down around resource 5 or so but I did not wait long enough to see if it went past it. 

Any recommendations?

I am doing this using the actual harness. However, I have tried using a bench programming harness as well, both with and without a terminating resistor at the CAN adapter end. I have also tried this with and without an address tag installed. 

Answered

Uploading error

Hasan Basri 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 3

I uploaded the program. At the end  of loading(finalizing) it did't reset. I waited 10 minutes and powered off the module. Since that time, I can't upload program on the module. What can I do?

Answered

Memory Utilization SIC on MD4

DavidH 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 3

I have an application with an MD4-7 master. The system information channel that I have set up to report memory utilization has a hint attached to it stating there is a "Value/Module mismatch" and "The selected value is not available on that module type".

Is it true the MD4 can not report memory utilization on an SIC?

Answered

Insufficient memory problem

Hasan Basri 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 10 months ago 10

Image 1037

Hi, I have a problem with uploading program on MC2. The problem is "The file segment you are trying to send is too large to fit in the target module.  " İs there any fast solution?

More Options for 'Hint' color coding please

David Holcomb 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 1

It would be nice if 'hint' could be broken down further for color coding.   For example, priority and Unused could each have their own color.