Fixed

External button control, Slider, When using a base page

Huddig Daniel 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 2

Does not work, the slider is not selected. If base page is set to "Not used", it functions properly.

Not reproducible

V4.04 Color picker and Navigation pane interaction

Jean-Marc Zanni 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 2

As usual a lot of new good things with V4.04 including keypad entry for password.

When the navigation pane is active, I cannot select a color for a value object. If I close the navigation pane I have no problem

Completed

Text in state parameter

Ed Schippers 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 2

The new feature in with you can use a Text input on the states of the state parameter is very useful.

But this does not work for the default state (state 0)

Is it possible to also make default state name except a text parameter in a future release?

Regards,

Ed

Answered

State parameter and function parameter

Ed Schippers 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 3 years ago 2

I have a small problem with the adjust menu in the md4.

In the application there is a function parameter linkt to a state parameter.

Both are in the same adjust group.

In this situation when the state parameter is changed the function parameter should also change to the other value.

This doesn't work in the menu system, it works in the application.

When you leave the adjust group and then go back to this group the value has been changed

So it looks like that the screen doesn't update after the change of the state parameter,

leaving the old parameter value to show.

This is very confusing for the customer.

regards,

Ed

Answered

Problem with load new project in to IQAN-MD4

Krzysztof Bręk 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 8

The module MD4-5 [-1] does not match the address of the application. Do you want to download the application to this module anyway? In order to upgrade the MD4-5 to version 4.00 and later the module must first be upgraded to at least version 3.17.

Answer

Yes, you need one of the ID-Tags connected to the Md4.

Answered

How to add product key to evaluation version of IQAN Design?

Vivek 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 4 years ago 9

I installed IQAN Creative Studio on a new laptop. The installed software is Evaluation Only. I do have the Product Key but I couldn't figure out where to add it after trying for more than half an hour. Can someone please help me?

Answered

Project file name shown in MD4

Niklas 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 8 years ago 1

Hello,

Is there a way to show the actual filename the IQAN project is saved as in the MD4 display?

Answered

Activate adjust group from CAN keypad

Chris Moler 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated 8 years ago 2

I'm using an MD4-5-T0E1 for a new project, which is the small non-touch version of the display. We're planning to use a Grayhill 3J joystick to control the menus, which is a J1939 CAN keypad and joystick.

When I use the touch screen interface, I can assign some nice actions to buttons:

Image 507

I'd really like to duplicate this behavior on my keypad/joystick. When I press a certain button, I'd like to jump to a specific Adjust Group. Is there any way to activate an Adjust Group based on the status of an IDC channel?

I know that I can enter the menu structure and eventually drill my way down to the Adjust Group that I want to edit; however, this is several steps more than we want to take for this operation.

Thanks,
Chris

IQAN G2

Masia Jean-Baptiste 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Zach Dockter 7 years ago 7

Hello

I want use the IQAN G2 in my systéme but I dont understand how select the send data with the G2 module to proemion !
I have read the IQAN-G2 Instruction book. I understood the procedure for configure the IQAN G2 and proemion but could you explain me how select the DATA sending which IQAN Design?
Thank for you help
best regard