MD4-10 Graph in scroll mode - slow slider

Florent Mirieu de Labarre 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago 1

Dear

With this application : https://www.dropbox.com/s/97dws0qe5xak85v/IG29%20V23.01.ida4?dl=0

When you use the graph in scroll mode, the slider and the switcher (on top of screen) move super slowly. But whith the grpah in sweep mode the slider ans switcher works correctly.

Regards

Fixed

"compare with" does nothing (V4.05 &V4.06)

Jean-Marc Zanni 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 5

I am not sure If I am doing something wrong, but the "Compare with" in the File menu does not seem to do anything? I click on it it opens the File search box, I select the File I want to compare with and Click OPEN button. The dialog closes then nothing... I stay on whatever page was open before. No comparison box shows up. Any special setting?

Answered

ISO image error

Joe 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated 7 years ago 3

I recently completed a project that was built from a previous program (started with Version 4 program). Somewhere along the way, an ISO lamp image became invisible. I'm not sure how it happened, but the only way to fix it was to add the same lamp image (same size and color), delete the old one, then use the 'undo' command. When the lamp image came back on the screen, it was correct and visible. I'm not sure how this could have happened, since this area of the screen and all related channels were unchanged from previous program.

MD4-7 J1939 comunication

Ulf Bergquist 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago 4

I have a MD4-7 display to read the CAN and I have problem to get the the PGN 65282 or any adder to be read by the display see attach snap shot. I have installed also an MD3 display on the same CAN and that one can read the can massage with no trouble. see attach snap shot The can trafic are only 25%.

Image 637

Image 636

Answered

Camera and message MD4.

Ulf Bergquist 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago 1

Is it a way to get the Massage to be on the top of a camera screen now the massage be block off by the camera image.

MD3 Parameter Text Size

Kelly Shuman 7 years ago in IQANdesign 0

If the “Value” is a long text string, then it is clipped on in the Adjust Parameters Menu. Please make this text fully visible.

Image 630

Fixed

Active Color Issue

ksilovich 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 2

There is an issue with the Active Color in the menu system, and when you select an item via external button controls.

This is what I have mine set to.

Image 591

This changes the button depressed color like it should on display pages.

Image 586

But in the menu system it is still the amber/orange color.

Image 588

And then with the External Button Controls it is a mix.

Image 590

Answered

Setting up log files for many DM1 messages

Argy Tzouhas 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 14

I have a system that has 800 DM1 messages that all have to be logged when they come up.is there an easy way to load this into a diagnostic log group and trigger the log file as they come up?

Completed

Menu - Info and Modules Display Buttons

ksilovich 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by John Frost 3 years ago 5

1) I would like to open directly to the Info and Module page via a button on the display. You can open to every other sub menu page but those two.

Image 579

2) Is there a way to open to these pages via an external button. Becasue I will need to do that, but cant figure out how to.

Fixed

Corrupt File - Stream Read Error

ksilovich 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 5

This is the second time this has happened to me. I go to open a program and get a Corrupt File - Stream Read Error. What causes this. And is there anyway to recover the file. I really don't like loosing a days worth of work. Image 572