Answered

import new front

Masia Jean-Baptiste 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 3
Hello

It is possible to import a new Front with a .ttf file in my project for label and value ?

Image 215

Best regard
Jean-Baptiste
RGDH
Develloper for IQan system

Answered

analog input filtering

Masia Jean-Baptiste 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 9 years ago 4
Hello

In my system, I have an angular sensor.
That value varies continuously (example: 2.56 --- 2.65 --- 2.48 ---2.65...).
How can you filter signals to avoid having oscillatory values and have a fixed value?

Best regard

Fixed

The " - " sign is missing.

John Olsen 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 8 years ago 4

I can't find the " - " sign under Arithmetic operators in Iqan4.

Font Selection

Metalfor 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 9 years ago 1 1 duplicate
Hello again. I've found that there is no way to change the font of the different variables in a display's page.
Eg: I want engine's "RPM" in Times New Roman and in the same page "ºC" of Engine Oil Temp in Arial.
Best regards. Diego.
Completed

Video control on different display pages for one IQAN-SV

Fredrik Forsberg 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 2

It would be nice to be able to use one IQAN-SV video stream on different display pages.

When i try this now one video control works but when you change display page the other video control says "Cam Connecting".

It would be nice to be able to use one display page with a full screen video stream and another display page with a smaller video stream for the same IQAN-SV. Then its possible to display some info on the side of the smaller video stream.

The user would then have the ability to toggle between the pages to choose if he wants full screen video stream or a smaller stream for the video but with the advantage of having some info from the machine displaying on the same screen.

It would also be nice to put some information on top of the video stream.

Answered

How to send message out on MD4, like SMS

Frank GUO 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 2
Is there any way to send a message out of MD4? Like the MD3, I can use G1 modem to send SMS.

If I have internet/intranet available for MD4, any way to send an message out back to base?

Answered

conditional message state seems latched

Frederick Prigge 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 1 year ago 5

I use the state of some conditional messages to drive some alarm buzzers. In older releases when the user acknowledged the dialog box or if it went away because of the hiding conditions, the "output" state used to go from true to false. Now even when the user closes the message, the channel stays true.

Not a bug

Possible Graphic bug on MD4

Richard Staite 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated 9 years ago 4

I have been updating an existing application for use on Iqandesign 3 and MD4 and on a couple of the interactive display pages I am getting a strange 'ghost' image appearing near some of the interactive buttons - is this a bug of some kind as they are not part of the image

Image 22

Any help or advice as to how I might be able to get rid of them?
Answered

event counter with a yellow indicator as an adjustable, but not an adjustable

Zach 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 2

I have an event counter.

It has a yellow tag on it, and I normally associate that as an indicator that the object is an adjustable.

There is no event counter in the adjust items.

Would someone shed some light on what the yellow indicator in this case means?

IQANdesign 3.19.9 release

Minor update, available in Check for update in IQANdesign ( Help menu -> Check for updates...)

This update is compatible with existing 3.19 versions of IQANrun and IQANsimulate.

Changes and new features

26009 Add CAN bus speed 50 kbps. Added as new constant for property "Speed [kpbs]" on Generic buses.

Bug fixes
26158 XC21: Too sensitive open load detection
27423 MD4 may bluescreen when having CAN bus problems in a multi master system

27452 MD4 warning symbol for CMSG is red. Changed warning icon to yellow.

For more details and other cases, see:

http://divapps.parker.com/divapps/iqan/Downloads/IQANdesign%203/ReleaseNotes3.19.9.htm