Answered

Back-up camera: How can I overlay a grid overtop of the video stream to give perpective to the image?

Argy Tzouhas 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Captain Sprocket 5 years ago 5
I am trying to add a grid of green yellow and red lines to give the back-up image some perspective and meaning but everything I have tried gets blocked by the video stream.
Is there some way to set the lines to always be on top?
Answered

TSC1 question

Ed Schippers 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 4
The TSC1 channel provided in iqan design, does it send out the message counter (SPN 4206)
and message checksum (SPN 4207)?

camera video format H.264

Frank GUO 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 2

Hi,

Is there any plan to support H.264 camera video format? It is too hard to find any new camera still supporting MJPEG. They are all now in H.264 format.

Regards,

Frank

Answered

j1939 Source Address (read data sent to another module)

Michael Carlyle 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 3

I am sending a message on PGN 55808 form a different source address than the Iqan module (from 250/0 instead of SA 33 which is the Iqan MD4). When I send the message - the engine sends a response back to SA 250 (0/250 on PGN 55808) which I can see on the bus with IqanAnalyse. If I read this channel (PGN 55808) with the Iqan - the response does not show up. Is there a way I can see the response to SA 250 with the Iqan MD4 set to SA 33?

Answered

C++ convert to IQAN

Kerim 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 5
Hello ,
We would like to convert from C++ to IQAN design.
I can very easily convert from if else to IQAN function.
But I dont convert  from while to IQAN function. 
So we can create while function then it s fake.
Now How can we do "while" or "for"  in the IQAN design?
Answered

Size of MD4 project file

AxelC 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated 9 years ago 5
The project file of MD4 is 22mB even with no software inside.
Is there a way to reduce it?

Because we use a source control system for ours software and it become huge quickly because of the size of this project.

It would be great to be able to split the project files in differents files, making more easy to use source control system. But it would be complicate because of the Get Project capability.

downloads into multi-master systems

andyr 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 1
when downloading a modified application file into a multi-master system would it be possible to introduce the option to only download into one (or more) of the masters rather than the whole system- if the application is very large and the modification is only to the application file in one master, it wastes a lot of time downloading the complete file with an unmodified application file into the other master(s).
Better still how about introducing on-line editing for making simple changes and for de-bugging!!
Answered

Changing screen brightness, MD4-5, discreet input

blags 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 9 years ago 3
How can I change the brightness on the MD4-5 without using the menu system? There are no DCC channels available.
Completed

Flank detect as function in IQANdesign

Anonymous 10 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 5 years ago 4
It would be really nice to have a ready made function for detection of flanks.
It would give a pulse when a boolean value is changed.
Fixed

MC31 and MD4 system no longer updatable via ethernet

Frederick Prigge 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 3

I have a system with an MC31 and a MD4. The major portion of the application runs on the MC31.

I used to be able to update the MD4 via ethernet, then it re-booted in some gateway mode and continued to update the MC31 acting as some ethernet to CAN bridge. This was a great feature. Since a while, maybe since 3.19, the firmware loads into the MD4 via ethernet, reboots and waits for the MC31 but nothing happens. I have waited many minutes and the update never completes. This is using the same hardware and wiring that used to work. Is this a know issue?

Also, maybe un-realated, I now have issues seeing values in debug mode when connected via ethernet, but everything is fine on CAN. Could the parker CAN link between the MC31 and MD4 be saturated? This would explain the bad debug performance as well as the reflash issues.