Fixed

Language changing probblem.

Nuri ALAŞAHİN MPG 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 5

Hello, I'm using IQAN design V3.19.7.4013.

I translated from English to Turkish in program of MD4. But some words not changed.

Image 264

Image 265

But this pages are changed in IQAN simulate screen.

Image 266

Image 267

Fixed

ctrl z doesn't reverse the resizing of visual control objects on the MD4 display pages, at least not in 3.15

Zach 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 2
ctrl z doesn't reverse the resizing of visual control objects on the MD4 display pages, at least not in 3.15
Fixed

Adjust Digital Memorizing channel on MD4

AxelC 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 3
I use MD3 and MD4, i did a small code that use a Memorizing channel (MEM) for a digital value.
I find a bug when I use the MEM as Adjust on the MD4
On the MD3 it work good

You can see on the screenshot:

Image 99

I only test it in simulation for now

It look like some pointer issue, clicking on the top or bottom text doesn't change the MEM value. so it is not a only a printing issue

Hope you can reproduce the issue If not I could send you a project

Large Array Usage

Nick Pridham 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 8 years ago 1

IQAN design 4.01: MD4 - 7" - The IQAN design manual indicates that large stored arrays can impact on utilisation. Is there any guidance or application experience for usage of large arrays. I am planning approx. 80 x 100 cell array channels.

Declined

MD3-Adjust Group-Reference Channel-Will only display to one dec place on the MD3 screen.

Nick Pridham 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 3
I would like the decimal place count for the reference channel to automatically match that of the parameter being adjusted.

The IQAN run view is fine.
Answered

TP Channel Question

Nick Pridham 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 8 years ago 4

Is there a Q code function for parsing out the value of a text string (TP Channel)? I want to write the ASCII ref for each character of the text string to an array.

Q code for how many characters in the text string?

Q code for get character 7,6,5,3,2 ... from a TP channel?

Not a bug

adjustable button not working - 3.18 - no passcode prompt

Zach 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 2
On my computer, I click on an adjustable that is locked by the third pin code on the machine.
I get prompted for a pin code, enter it, and then can adjust as I desire.
I have a windows 64bit system.

On the md3 and on the md4, the pin code prompt does not come up, and the adjustment can't be made.

This machine has three pin codes.
Only one of the sets is not working that I am aware of.
Three coworkers, with their three laptops, could not get the pin code page to come up.
I wondered if it was because they are using 32bit machines maybe.

I don't understand why the md3 and md4 will not prompt for a pin, or let them do an adjustment.

What I mean is that when I hit the button on my computer in the simulator, I get brought to the pin entry page. I put in the pin. I then am able to do the adjustment.

Two coworkers are unable to be prompted for a pin or make the adjustment with their laptops.
They also are unable to get prompted or make an adjustment at the machine on the md3 or the md4.

Program is in 3.18.

This is kind of urgent.
Answered

Calculation Overflow - MD4 Nuisance System Logs

Luke Ricker 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated 8 years ago 2

Is there any sort of way to disable "calculation overflow" from making a log in the system log in an IQAN 3, MD4 application?

I know that I should probably make my program not have calculation overflows in math and J1939 output channels in the first place, but when these errors pop up, despite the best programming intentions, and are logged, it worries the customer, who usually thinks something is wrong with the machine.

Thanks!

Image 305

Answered

Ajdusting Dither Amplitude

Aurelio Romano 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 3
Is there a way to change the dither amplitude in the IQANdesign software? We have an application where we believe the dither amplitude is causing the valve to go unstable and would like to decrease the amplitude to do some testing.
Fixed

IQAN 4.00 J1939 parameter in bug

Frederick Prigge 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated 8 years ago 4

I have a block of code that worked well under v3.19 that is missbehaving under v4.00.

A MC31 master is receving J1939 frames from another non Parker device. In debug mode the frames are "green", meaning no timeout situation. The associated J1939 parameter is "red" and I am getting the replacment value. I first tough it must be a J1939 error check, so put the J1939 error check to "no". Same situation, no change, parameter is "red".

If I remove the scaling and offset ot that J1939 parameter, it works, and becomes "green"! I then need to do the scalling/offsetting in a math channel. This is not normal! Please advise.

Thanks for your help.