Answered

MC43 functional safety

Kevin 6 years ago updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 1

Is there any news on when the MC43 functional safety is hoping to be completed?

Answered

Upload aplication (and firmware) with iqansync

Dingoma 6 years ago updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 7

Hello.

I need to upload a Project to a machine with MD4+MC2 (via iqansync). The project was uploaded fine to the MC2, but I can't upload the project to MD4. It goes fine until 50%, but then starts to upload the firmware, and finally it stops and gives an error message. The size of the Project is 25mb.The original Project I suppose was made with 4.03 and the new one was made with 4.07.

Is there any possibility to upload Project (or at least firmware) with a usb pendrive or memory card?

Answered

Inconsistent Logging

JamesV 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 6 years ago 3

I have two duplicate event logs, each with several of the exact same log items in them, with the same triggering logic and channels etc... but with different access rights so service can't clear one of them. 

When I receive a clone from a machine and check it's logs the values stored in either log are often different. In some cases the value is not even recorded or the event wasn't triggered in the second log. Is it possible a high (nearing alarm point) utilization rate can cause this or is there something else to blame? 

Fixed

MD4-7 Blue Screen

ksilovich 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Adolfo 3 years ago 4

I am getting a blue screen on a program I wrote with IQAN 5 and an MD4-7. 

The program starts and functions normally and then 10 seconds after start up I get this screen.

Image 942

Touchscreen internal channel

LP C 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated 6 years ago 2

Hi,

Is there an internal channel that goes on and off if someone touches the screen?

If so, can I use it?

I want to dim the screen when the system is standby for a long time and for that I know I can use the backlight control, but I also want to remove the dim if someone touches the screen to "wake" it up.

Is this possible?

Thank you

Answered

MD3 Firmware Problem?

Barnhart Crane 6 years ago updated by Ken Larsen 6 years ago 11

We currently have 4 MD3s that are 8 years old. When trying to upload an IQAN project file using a USB to CAN adapter they give no response, only error messages are transmitted to the CAN bus. I know my setup is wired correctly and there are no problems with it because I'm able to upload a project file to a different MD3 that our distributor put new firmware on a few years back.

Is this a firmware problem? if so, How is new firmware downloaded into an MD3? 

Select interactive control with external button

RobinArvidsson 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated 6 years ago 2

Hi!

I'm in the need of being able to select a slider on screen without adding it to the "External button controls" list. 

Is it possible with a idc or similar to select and adjust a slider?

context:

i've got a display page with 1 slider, when i rotate my external encoder the slider is hidden and a new slider for a different function parameter is laid on top. When i use this approach i cannot use the "external button controls" since most of the function parameters are hidden until scrolled to.

Answered

Generic Module

Louis 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by C. Harp 2 years ago 6

I am trying to connect a Mobile View (MVC9100) IP camera to the IQAN-MD4-5 using the generic module. I have contacted MV for the URL, I have configured the camera on the right setting (ADDRESS:192.168.128.114, SUBNET: 255.255.128.0) but it still don't work. What RTSP port does the IQAN use? Any suggestions?

Fixed

FSM state number shift

Jan Gillesen 6 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 3

Hi,

I know I'm using an older version, so this might have come up already; but when we delete states in a FSM channel and start moving around the arrows, the numbers on the arrows keep the numbers of the old states (see picture).

Image 938
Image 939
Using IQAN 4.07.7.4605

Answered

Mac OS?

Joe 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 6 years ago 1

Is Creative Studio available for the Mac OS?