Answered

Camera and message MD4.

Ulf Bergquist 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago 1

Is it a way to get the Massage to be on the top of a camera screen now the massage be block off by the camera image.

MD3 Parameter Text Size

Kelly Shuman 7 years ago in IQANdesign 0

If the “Value” is a long text string, then it is clipped on in the Adjust Parameters Menu. Please make this text fully visible.

Image 630

Fixed

Active Color Issue

ksilovich 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 2

There is an issue with the Active Color in the menu system, and when you select an item via external button controls.

This is what I have mine set to.

Image 591

This changes the button depressed color like it should on display pages.

Image 586

But in the menu system it is still the amber/orange color.

Image 588

And then with the External Button Controls it is a mix.

Image 590

Answered

Setting up log files for many DM1 messages

Argy Tzouhas 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 5 years ago 14

I have a system that has 800 DM1 messages that all have to be logged when they come up.is there an easy way to load this into a diagnostic log group and trigger the log file as they come up?

Completed

Menu - Info and Modules Display Buttons

ksilovich 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by John Frost 3 years ago 5

1) I would like to open directly to the Info and Module page via a button on the display. You can open to every other sub menu page but those two.

Image 579

2) Is there a way to open to these pages via an external button. Becasue I will need to do that, but cant figure out how to.

Completed

Would it be possible to export IQANanalyze .izb4 files to .csv or similar format?

Paul Summers 7 years ago in IQANanalyze updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 1

I'd like to be able to export the top pane's report to a spread sheet for easier manipulation to create a printable message list sorted by source address from a recording. Would like be possible?

Fixed

Corrupt File - Stream Read Error

ksilovich 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 5

This is the second time this has happened to me. I go to open a program and get a Corrupt File - Stream Read Error. What causes this. And is there anyway to recover the file. I really don't like loosing a days worth of work. Image 572

Answered

autoip connection

blags 7 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 5

For some reason the MD4 is not discovered, but this should not be a problem, I have the IP address. But I cannot enter a static IP address in the 169.254.nnn.nnn range I get warned that only addresses in the 10.0.0.0 to nnn or 172.16.0.0 to nnn or 192.168.0.0 to nnn

Fixed

IQAN Run Application Mismatch

Meric Forest 7 years ago in IQANrun updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 7 years ago 8

Trying to retrieve clone file from machine but keep getting error for application mismatch. The error is described as " No corresponding application exist for the firmware being loaded " .The ida file in the machine is fully updated to the newest version along with our IQAN Run. Any thoughts? Thank you!

Answered

IQAN G2 can-adapter cable

Phan Hiep 7 years ago updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 7 years ago 3

Hi everyone, i try to config the IQAN G2 module, but there are an error that IQAN run cannot recongize Can modem. My can-adapter cable is IFM EC2112, i dont know that because the cable or not. I already try in IQANRun 3 and 4. Any body introduce me the right name can-adapter for IQAN G2, thank you so much.

Image 553