Answered

IP Camera suggestion

Frank Guo 9 years ago updated by Jos Lentfert 8 years ago 7
Is there any suggestion on the IP camera selection? I did not find much products in the market for industrial vehicle use. We use them on big forklift, container handler and reach stacker.

Answer
Hi Frank
True, there are not many products out in the market yet.
We are working on a rugged IP camera that can be of interest for you and it will be released in the near future. I can't disclosed details about this yet but if you talk to your local IQAN support a plan for prototypes and testing can be set up.

camera video format H.264

Frank GUO 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 2

Hi,

Is there any plan to support H.264 camera video format? It is too hard to find any new camera still supporting MJPEG. They are all now in H.264 format.

Regards,

Frank

Answered

Dual dial on MD3

Frederick Duyvejonck 9 years ago updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 9 years ago 1
Would it be possible to have a dual dial (different colors) on one Image Gauge control showing both levels from two circuits?
Answered

j1939 Source Address (read data sent to another module)

Michael Carlyle 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 3

I am sending a message on PGN 55808 form a different source address than the Iqan module (from 250/0 instead of SA 33 which is the Iqan MD4). When I send the message - the engine sends a response back to SA 250 (0/250 on PGN 55808) which I can see on the bus with IqanAnalyse. If I read this channel (PGN 55808) with the Iqan - the response does not show up. Is there a way I can see the response to SA 250 with the Iqan MD4 set to SA 33?

Answered

C++ convert to IQAN

Kerim 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 5
Hello ,
We would like to convert from C++ to IQAN design.
I can very easily convert from if else to IQAN function.
But I dont convert  from while to IQAN function. 
So we can create while function then it s fake.
Now How can we do "while" or "for"  in the IQAN design?
Answered

Size of MD4 project file

AxelC 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated 9 years ago 5
The project file of MD4 is 22mB even with no software inside.
Is there a way to reduce it?

Because we use a source control system for ours software and it become huge quickly because of the size of this project.

It would be great to be able to split the project files in differents files, making more easy to use source control system. But it would be complicate because of the Get Project capability.
Fixed

Error in saving measure file into excel

Frank GUO 9 years ago in IQANrun updated by Angus Brown 8 years ago 5
Hi,

When I save the measure file into excel, it shows 'excel found unreadable content'. After recovering the contents by excel, all the channel names are disappeared.

Here is what shows in excel repair:
Removed Part: /xl/sharedStrings.xml part with XML error. (Strings) Illegal xml character. Line 65, column 19.Removed Records: Cell information from /xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml part

I am using IQANrun 3.17.4.3590.

Regards,
Frank

Declined

The possibility to configure the G2 modem via a master module using USB/Ethernet

Huddig Daniel 9 years ago in IQANrun updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 2
It is only possible via CAN-connection today and all of our service dealers are using USB.
Since Ethernet probably will be the preferred conection in the future, configuring the modem via the master would be a good solution going forward aswell.

downloads into multi-master systems

andyr 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 1
when downloading a modified application file into a multi-master system would it be possible to introduce the option to only download into one (or more) of the masters rather than the whole system- if the application is very large and the modification is only to the application file in one master, it wastes a lot of time downloading the complete file with an unmodified application file into the other master(s).
Better still how about introducing on-line editing for making simple changes and for de-bugging!!
Answered

Changing screen brightness, MD4-5, discreet input

blags 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 9 years ago 3
How can I change the brightness on the MD4-5 without using the menu system? There are no DCC channels available.