IQANrun 3.14.8 released

Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 10 years ago in IQANrun updated 9 years ago 2

Bug fixes

Large logs (>65536 rows) is not handled with xlsx-format
Fixed.

Get settings script action only works once
When getting settings multiple times using script the settings was appended each time causing the saved settings file to grow. Sending such a file would still result in the correct settings.
Problem solved.
Fixed

Cannot open channel info Iqan develop

Adam 9 years ago updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 3
My software worked fine until yesterday and then it started acting buggy. I cannot open the channel info box. When I click show channel info it flashes like it wants to do something but nothing happens.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and all the different move commands I can find online in case it was off screen somewhere.
Any ideas?
Completed

Flank detect as function in IQANdesign

Anonymous 10 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Thomas Moberg (System support) 5 years ago 4
It would be really nice to have a ready made function for detection of flanks.
It would give a pulse when a boolean value is changed.
Fixed

MC31 and MD4 system no longer updatable via ethernet

Frederick Prigge 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 3

I have a system with an MC31 and a MD4. The major portion of the application runs on the MC31.

I used to be able to update the MD4 via ethernet, then it re-booted in some gateway mode and continued to update the MC31 acting as some ethernet to CAN bridge. This was a great feature. Since a while, maybe since 3.19, the firmware loads into the MD4 via ethernet, reboots and waits for the MC31 but nothing happens. I have waited many minutes and the update never completes. This is using the same hardware and wiring that used to work. Is this a know issue?

Also, maybe un-realated, I now have issues seeing values in debug mode when connected via ethernet, but everything is fine on CAN. Could the parker CAN link between the MC31 and MD4 be saturated? This would explain the bad debug performance as well as the reflash issues.

DDS-Data Distribution System

Nick Pridham 9 years ago in IQANdesign 0
Add a compact footprint DDS capability. DDS is a publisher/subscriber middleware, ethernet based data exchange protocol. There is a growing requirement for this in UK MOD and US DOD land vehicle systems where common vehicle architecture networking requirements means that sub system networking across many different CAN networks adds huge complexity to project development. http://portals.omg.org/dds/

Mode Selector for Value Control

AxelC 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated 9 years ago 2
It would be great to be able to use Mode Selector with a Value Control to be able to make changing text.

Depending of a StateMachine I have 5 text to print, the absence of this functionality make the screen much more complex (playing with 5 booleans and 5 text with visibility on the booleans).

I work on MD4 and MD3
Fixed

Colors in IQANrun for measurements

Jan Gillesen 9 years ago in IQANrun updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 4
Do other users of IQANrun have trouble changing the background color of the measurement page? I would like to set it to white (easier for print) but when I do the colors of my measurement lines disappear, or invert color when I try a different color than white... Is this a regular problem or maybe something with my graphics-card /-driver?

Currently I have no other option than changing it back to black background to see my lines properly.

Output fréquency

Masia Jean-Baptiste 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 9 years ago 2
Answered

ability to have separate light and action on button, same for the text

David Dufour 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 2
Hi,

There is something planned to allow the button to be light separately from the action ? Something like industrial HMI.

I mean to be able to have an independent condition to make it lighted. It could be interesting to monitor status or block action and user will see that the button didn't comes on.

Also, in a future upgrade, there is a plan to add different text when on and off states?

Regards,

David
Completed

The Memorizing Channel

Ulf Bergquist 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 4
The Memorizing Channel have the possibility to ad a state machine to the Aktivation of memorising but it has only one memory. I like to have one memory to ea. state when use a statmachine. Can this be implemented?