Answered

Is there a way to have the startup image display a few seconds longer

Mark 8 years ago updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 2

I would like for my custom startup image to display for a few seconds longer upon initial startup. Any way to do this?

Completed

Repeat DM1 to another CAN network

Frank GUO 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by EmilFernlund 1 month ago 5

Hi,

Is there any way to repeat DM1 message from one CAN to another CAN?

Regards,

Frank

Answered

Time Values

Zach Dockter 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by chuck streb 2 months ago 2

Is there a way to break up the time elements in the SIC?

For example, I need to send another J1939 module the value of the minutes, but not the hour or the seconds.

IQANdesign 3.14.18 released

Changes and new features

22588 Send J1939 identification frames
A master will now respond to broadcast request for PGN 65242 and 65259 on a J1939 bus.
  • Software Identification (65242) will contain 5 strings: Project name, version, id, checksum and vmAC version 
  • Component Identification (65259) will map the following strings: Make = empty, Model = module type (e.g IQAN-MC2), Serial number = module serial number, Unit number = module address 

Bug fixes

22547 Crash at startup on Windows XP
Fixed.

22555 Master crashes upon DM1 reception if no DM1 is defined
Fixed.

22574 MD4 stops working if external J1939 unit claims address 128
Fixed.

22796 Remove "No contact" alarm for APPIN time-out
Before, a single lost APPOUT would trigger a warning message and log event saying 'No contact', even if all other APPOUTs from that module was received. The 'No contact' popup and log event has been removed. No change to the APPIN timeout and action.
Answered

Remote request frame on the CanOpen

Kerim 8 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 8 years ago 2 1 duplicate

Hello,

I woud like to send RTR "remote frame request". İts importanent for node guarding. How can we do it? is it possible ? Please advise.

Thanks.

Dimmed Light on MD4

AxelC 9 years ago in IQANdesign 0
1. To go out of the dimmed light (sleep) on MD4 you have to press a button, not all part of the screen works.

2. And the button you press do disable the sleep mode but is not pressed in software, so you have to press again. This is I thinks because of the first point.
Answered

"Start Block" in COUT channel. What does it mean?

Luke Ricker 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Gustav Widén (System support) 9 years ago 3

In both 2.6x and 3.19 programs, when the minimum current on a COUT channel is adjusted on an MDL2 when the output is sending current, the current goes to zero, and the channel appears yellow in Design. The error that the channels shows is "Start Block".

1) What does this mean?

2) Why does it happen?

Thanks!

Luke.

Image 225

Not a bug

Interactive message channel with Help on MD3

AxelC 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 8 years ago 2
If you create an interactive message channel using a right button and an help text,
on the MD3 the right button become help button.
It is ok if you know it but IQAN should disable the right button config if help text is there, to avoid confusing the developer.

Answered

Back-up camera: How can I overlay a grid overtop of the video stream to give perpective to the image?

Argy Tzouhas 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Captain Sprocket 5 years ago 5
I am trying to add a grid of green yellow and red lines to give the back-up image some perspective and meaning but everything I have tried gets blocked by the video stream.
Is there some way to set the lines to always be on top?
Answered

TSC1 question

Ed Schippers 9 years ago in IQANdesign updated by Ulrik Zakariasson (Software development) 9 years ago 4
The TSC1 channel provided in iqan design, does it send out the message counter (SPN 4206)
and message checksum (SPN 4207)?